Friday, April 4, 2008

Exciting birthday present

For my birthday Doug, Carrie, and Christine sent me two dollar store pregnancy tests. So those came out positive but I was kind of scared to believe them so Tim went out and bought me a name brand one and that came out positive too. We had a doctors appointment last Monday on my birthday and had an ultrasound and saw the baby. I'm almost 10 weeks pregnant and the due date is Nov. 2nd. We are very excited to have another baby. I have been feeling relatively good. I'm very excited to be going to Yakima for awhile before Tim's internship in Arkansas so my mom can watch Carter while I get in an extra nap. (Thanks Lisa for the prompt I almost forgot to let everyone know)

Carter is so much fun. He has so much energy. Sometimes I think to much energy. He is almost 14 months. He's still trying to master walking. I think for awhile there he was really nervous about it but now hes trying a lot more. He can walk great holding onto one finger. So that's nice that I don't have to hold him the whole time while we are out. His favorite toy is by far balls especially the basketball. He loves making faces and laughs all the time.

I will post pictures soon.

9 comments:

April said...

Congratulations! I saw Lisa's prompt this morning so I have been checking all day to see if you updated.
I think dollar store tests are the best (they are the same ones we used when I worked at a dr's office). You don't have to worry about wasting a bunch of money if you want to take one early or multiple times in a row!

Jared and Melissa said...

How exciting! I'll keep checking for pictures. Congrats!

ronandlindahatfield said...

Congratulations!!! We are excited for you. See you soon, in Yakima!

Kevin said...

Norma Rose,
Do you still have that baby coat and snowsuit that I gave you?
Lisa

Kevin said...

Maybe, I'll let you know in a couple months. Thank you!

Julie said...

How wonderful!! Congratulations.

HAYHAY said...

Yay, I'm glad I have your blog address. I love the "He man woman hater" post. Congratulations again. You are beautiful pregnant. Thank you for coming last night. It was great to see you one more time. Good luck this summer. Lets keep in touch.

Whitney said...

Wow i can not believe you are having another little baby. That is so exciting. Congratulations we miss you guys. I miss hearing carter giggle on the other side of the wall

Ainsley said...

Norma!!! Hey i found your blog through a little stocking! How fun that you are having another baby! I am so excited for you guys. Has Tim started his internship yet or are you still in washington?