Friday, June 27, 2008

Life in NW Arkansas



Carter loves to hug mommy and daddy at the same time.
We went to a mall and outside their was a band playing Carter screamed and cheered after every song. Superman even got a shout out from the band.


Tims parents came last week and we had many exciting adventures. We went to a couple lakes, a cave, and other tourist attractions.





Carter loved to play in the shallow water. He has also discovered the joy of splashing in puddles of late.














8 comments:

ronandlindahatfield said...

What a cute Superman! When do you come back???

Scott said...

Looks like Carter is having a great time in Arkansas. We love going to go to outdoor events, they are so much fun for kids (and for us).
Can you send me your email address again so I can send you an invite to our blog? aprilnholt@gmail.com

Heather said...

I am glad you guys are finding ways to have fun. Is it humid there? Hot?

christine tree said...

Looks like fun! I'm looking forward to more of your children!

HAYHAY said...

Wow! Carter has turned into such a little boy! He is so cute:)

Curt and Terra Bingham said...

Hay Norma!
Carter looks so cute. I love those fat one!! I hope you are staying busy and making new friends in AK. You are such a great wife to Timmy and letting him follow his dreams. Can't wait to see you in Minnesota. Keep us posted with your blog. Ours is curtandterrabingham.blogspot.com

See yah later
Terra

Emily said...

Hey, I don't know if you remember me, but I was your visiting teacher awhile back. Your baby is so cute! And congrats on the one on the way. I love having my kids close together. Good luck!

rmgrimmer said...

Hey, I found your blog! Carter is adorable. I love the superman outfit. You also look beautiful, Norma! Cute family.