Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Go, go. go

Today we finished painting, our cabinets for our house arrived, we got ready to order tile tomorrow, got ready for the electrician tomorrow, put a coat of varnish on our front door. Painted pictures, played hide and go seek in the dirt , gave baths, read books, played monsters, played princesses, jumped on the trampoline, pushed swings, went swimming, ate pizza, gave baths, put kids to bed. It's midnight and I think I will go make my dad cookies for all the time he spends on our house. And then I will wake up at 6 am with Carter. And yes this is a typical day and I'm lovin it : ) Just don't ask Tim about the laundry, it's kind of a sore subject these days. ; )

3 comments:

Tonya said...

WOW! You use your time well! Even my most productive days don't measure up. As for laundry... something has to suffer and it's better that than your kids or house progress:) We still miss you guys!

Tonya said...

WOW! You use your time well! Even my most productive days don't measure up. As for laundry... something has to suffer and it's better that than your kids or house progress:) We still miss you guys!

Saimi said...

Did you just mention laundry?? Ops thanks for the reminder, I think I have some clothes left in the washer that need to be put in the dryer..

It's never ending even when you don't have kids at home!!

You are a girl on the GO!!