Thursday, September 8, 2011

Moving in

We have moved in to our home and I love it. I love that the kids can be playing in the family room or dining room and I can still watch and talk to them while working in the kitchen. I love my long hall way that the kids race in and ride there cars down. I love my big kitchen that has plenty of space to work in. I love the $12 step ladder from walmart that allows my kids to cook with me. I love decorating it and putting pictures of our family up. I love the playroom that is next to the kitchen, so my little ones can still feel like they are close to mom but the mess is in a different room. I love the reading nook under the stairs. I love the big bathtubs. I love that it is across the street from my parents. I love every little detail of it. Stay tune pictures coming tonight!

4 comments:

Jared and Melissa said...

Congratulations! I can't wait for the pictures!

Saimi said...

How exciting for you Norma!! You're gonna have to give me the tour as I can't wait to see it now that it's all finished!

ronandlindahatfield said...

We are waiting for those pictures!!! Where are they?

Hans and Chelsey said...

YAY for having your own place!